Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Ultra Short Throw Projector,...
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
With an immersive 4K HDR (3) viewing experience, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV (1) represents a new generation of digital projection that redefines the everyday television experience by offering a stunning 100″ picture.
Equipped with proprietary 4K PRO-UHD (2) 3LCD technology, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV (1) combines an advanced, ultra-short throw laser-array projector — along with a high resolution, ambient-light-rejecting screen — to produce vivid colors and deep blacks for an exceptionally bright, colorful and sharp picture in virtually any viewing environment.
Whether you’re watching a live sporting event, streaming your favorite series, gaming on the latest generation of consoles, or watching a blockbuster movie, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV (1) will simply amaze you.
1. TV Tuner not included. Purchase of separate TV Tuner and Antenna are required to watch free over-the-air local channels.
2. 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel to double Full HD resolution on screen. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.
3. HDR performance available with select devices. For more information, visit our official website.
4. Entire Rec.709 color space can be displayed in Digital Cinema Mode only.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official website.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Stunning Picture Quality up to 130″ — Delivers an immersive, bright viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture (1).
Ultra-Short Throw Laser-Array Technology — A new type of laser projection that produces a stunning picture, while being just inches from the wall itself. No complex wiring or ceiling mount required.
4K PRO-UHD (2) Projection Technology — advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing, resulting in an exceptionally sharp picture
Advanced HDR Processing — 10-bit HDR (3) processing accepting 100 percent of the source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
Incredibly Bright Picture — displays 4K HDR (3) content at an exceptional level of brightness of 4,000 lumens in color; for all-day viewing in virtually any lighting environment
Outstanding Color Accuracy — advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology capable of displaying the Rec.709 color space (4)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 2,000,000:1 — advanced black density control individually pulses the laser light to precisely suppress stray light within the signal for incredibly deep blacks