WiFi Bluetooth Projector – Artlii Enjoy 2 Mini Projector...
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Artlii Enjoy 2 – 2021 New HD Projector Support WiFi and Bluetooth
*** For the Enjoy 2 Bluetooth projector instruction video, please search ‘Artlii Enjoy 2 Instruction’ on Youtube ***
⦁ Native resolution: 1280*720 pixels
⦁ Maximum resolution: 1920x1080P
⦁ Project Size/Distance: 37-300 inches/3.87~31.38 feet
⦁ Best project Size/Distance: 78 inches/7.8 feet
⦁ Keystone Correction: ±15° Manual Vertical
⦁ Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speaker, Soundbar
⦁ Wireless streaming: IOS, Android, Windowns10, laptop, Tablets
⦁ Wired streaming: HDMI / VGA / AV / SD / USB, flexibly connect to various devices like TV Stick, X-BOX, PS4, PC, Laptop, USB sticks, SD cards, etc
You can check out the video instruction about Bluetooth connection by scanning the QR code in the user manual.
To Pair the bluetooth device:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth device is in pairing mode
2. Turn on the Projector and click on Setting- Find the Bluetooth Key and turn on the bluetooth- then Press Scan to pair the devices.
Note: Projector’s Bluetooth can connect with Bluetooth speakersEarphonesSoundbar, but not with PhonesComputers.
***Operation video, please click artlii store (below listing tittle) -Mini Projector***
How to wireless screen mirror your IOs and Android devices?
1. Projector WiFi connection: Select setup-network setup-wireless network-searching network under home page, select your Wi-Fi and confirm the connection.
2. Mobile devices Wi-Fi connection: Connect your mobile devices to the same Wi-Fi as the projector, turn on the Screen Mirroring settings in the control center by scrolling down, then search the corresponding projector ID, select and enter into the screen image.
3. Finish the wireless projection of your phone
To use the Lens zooming function:
1) Streaming video via HDMI port : Play the video- Click menu button on the remote control- Click digital zoom under Image button.
2) Streaming Video via USB port : Play the video- Click menu button on the remote control- Click digital zoom under setting button.
Note: Zoom is not supported when using screen mirroring
*Due to copyright issues Netflix / Disney / Amazon prohibits playing movies from the projector, You can use a TV Stick to connect the projector to watch the connect from Netflix, Hulu and similar services.
*The fluency of screen mirroring with wireless connection will be affected by the network environment.
*You can find the instruction video on Youtube Artlii Channel, or scanning the QR code in the user manual, or clicking artlii store (below listing tittle) -mini projector
【🔥 Bluetooth connection for Louder Sound Effect】Artlii Enjoy 2 wireless projector provides WiFi and Bluetooth connection,so you can connect to various bluetooth speakers and headphones.It can support 20-50 people to watch movies indoor and outdoor. Built-in 5w dual HiFi Stereo speakers with SRS sound system provides a great auditory sense experience without external speakers. It’s the most cost-effective Bluetooth projector for outdoor movies.
【🔥 Wireless WiFi Phone Screen Mirroring】With Latest Wifi Connection,you don’t need to order the variety of adapters anymore! Artlii Enjoy 2 phone projector can perfectly transfer movies/videos/photos/games from IOS / Android smartphone to big screen for projection display. Enjoy your movies on the big screen from your smartphone now!
【🔥 300 ” Giant Screen, Image zoom 60% to 100%】Up to 300″ Home projector screen size(37″ to 300″ from 3.87-31.18ft) provides an immersive cinema level experience. Aspect ratio is 4:3/16:9/Auto. Manual ± 15 ° keystone correction. Besides,it has zoom fuction. You can customize your projection screen size from 60% to 100% by remote control or manually.
【🔥Versatile Digital Connectivity】 Artlii home theater projector supports HDMI / USB / VGA / AV / SD card / audio output 3.5mm / Bluetooth. It can be connected not only wireless but also wired. HDMI and USB port design makes it easier to connect TV sticks, PCs, laptops, MacBooks, smartphones, Blu-ray disc players, PS3, PS4, Wii Xbox game consoles and HDR.